Wednesday 12 May 2010

Time Out

My husband invited me to join him on an overnight trip down the coast while he conducted some private MTB coaching.

He took one look at my grey-ghost complexion this morning and thought the fresh sea and mountain air would do me the world of good.

He was right.

I am taking time out to recharge and re-invigorate myself.
  • First stop: Geelong foreshore to film today's Wednesday Weigh-In (done - though still waiting for it to upload to YouTube)

  • Second Stop (depart in 5 minutes): You Yangs National Park (near Lara) to pick up Patrick, his client and their bikes

  • Third Stop: Scotchman's Hill Winery (don't worry, I have a former life in the wine industry and spitting is the order of the day)

  • Forth Stop: Forrest overnight (near Apollo Bay) via the Great Ocean Road
Until tomorrow, remember to give yourself permission for time out whenever necessary.

Grace xx

Bookmark and Share
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...