Friday 7 May 2010

Bali Reflections

I love this photo.

It was taken in Bali last October while Patrick and I were cruising the island on a scooter. So much fun.

This photo reminds me of life, only I am soooooo tired after a massive day that I simply cannot conjure up words to do it any justice.

So I'm asking you to contribute... what does it symbolise to you? I'd love to hear your thoughts, ideas, feelings and so on.

Until tomorrow, remember that it's okay to ask others to assist when you're feeling tired.

Grace xx

PS. Made a video of my Power Smoothie this morning. Click here if you'd like to see what I look like when I get out of bed - fuzzy head!

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. You are both not necessarily looking in the same direction but you are traveling the same road together, with a view of what has been but the gaze definitely on where you are headed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...