Friday 2 April 2010

Being a good egg

According to the date on the top of this post it is Friday - Good Friday.

However in my reality, it's Saturday afternoon and I have a mountain of stuff to get through.

So, in the spirit of Friday (good) and Easter (eggs), I've decided to be just that - a good egg.

That means;
  1. Posting my blog on time, albeit short and shallow (make up for yesterday's attempt at a 'Time Out' post)

  2. Attend to the rest of my day

  3. Wish you all a Happy Easter (if applicable to your beliefs and customs) and a great weekend to all
Until tomorrow, may all of your eggs be in more than one basket.

Grace xx

ps. The photo is my attempt at adapting Edvard Munch's 'The Scream' to how I'm feeling right now - half stressed with a sense of humour about it!

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...