Monday 21 June 2010

Summer in Paris


Today marks the first day of Summer in Paris.

The entire city is alive with music from sunup to sundown, and beyond.

So what am I doing here writing this?

Well firstly, there's not much sun about, it's very chilly outside and I'm allowing my hair to dry naturally (no hairdryer, and I don't want to get head freeze by going out prematurely).

Secondly, I have a big night ahead so I'm pacing myself.

Thirdly, I want you to virtually be a part of this magical experience with me so I've gone and found the perfect YouTube video to get you in the Parisian summer spirit.

So without further ado I bid you un bon été... now put on your dancing shoes and join me for a fabulous first day of summer in Paris.



Until tomorrow, may it always be summer where there's music playing - even if there's no sun about and it's freezing!

Grace xx

If you a. love me, b. love my blog, c. love this post or d. all of the above - please SHARE
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. MtbSkillsCoachPat22 June 2010 at 20:15

    Tres cool. Love the song and the video. Tres Pari

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...