Wednesday 23 June 2010

Paris is Art


Today is my last in Paris until I return with our tour group at the end of July.

It's been a crazy day and I've just got in the door at 1:30am and I have to be up at 4am to catch my 4:30am cab.

Rachel, my host, wants to do work on her computer and we share a cable, so for me this is au revoir for now.

I will leave you with images of this great city, which is by far the home of art... as you would know from last Sunday's sentence.

Until tomorrow, remember that life itself is art.

Grace xx

PS. The painting top right (yes it is a painting) was one that I saw walking past a window in the Place des Vosges. If I had the cash, I'd probably own it by now. I love it!



If you a. love me, b. love my blog, c. love this post or d. all of the above - please SHARE
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. MtbSkillsCoachPat23 June 2010 at 21:40

    very Nice Grace. Love the painting. I cant believe you didn't buy it. In saying that perhaps it were a good idea, I guess it were lots of Euro's ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love following your blog Grace. Hope the weather stays fine and your joie de vivre remains the same. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weather has been fabulous and my joie de vivre has been at an all time high. Thanks for sharing the journey. Although I'm solo, I'm not alone. Love having you here xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...