Friday 22 October 2010

Bali Brief - Swan Towel

I've had a cracking headache all day and consequently have the grumps.

I am perplexed why staff spend so much time making towel swans and flower arrangements, when all we really want are for things to be cleaned properly.

I know it's a cultural thing, but I'm rather deflated over my crisp white cotton nightshirt returning from the laundry a rather dull, dirty-looking grey. How do they do that?

At least when the team returned from their mountain biking adventure, they had good reason to be dirtier than before they started. Not so with my former white nightshirt.

Here I am in sultry Bali. I have a headache, am lying on a bed adorned with a brown-toned cloth bird and perfumed flowers whilst wearing a nightshirt that looks like it was used to wash the bikes.

So how was your day?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...