Wednesday 6 October 2010

Another feather in my cap?



I am beginning to question my sanity in keeping a daily blog when I'm feeling so crap (emotionally and physically - quite possibly related).

Without much to say other than I haven't crossed over into the light, I'm wondering whether each post is becoming little more than another feather in my cap?

I am actually questioning a lot of things, though perhaps I shouldn't make any judgements till I'm feeling half human again. Apparently some virus has caused one of my ear drums to bulge, thus creating loss of balance and the feeling of being a space cadet. That coupled with coughing like someone who smokes 50 cigarettes an hour has me feeling less than human. There's more but I can't keep going.

Until tomorrow, may all pesky viruses curl up and die.

Grace xx
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...