Friday 29 October 2010

Another one bites the dust

Feeling sooooooo sick.

I can't believe I contracted the dreaded Bali bug on my last day. Pat kindly took this photo of me at the Japanese restaurant in Denpasar airport (probably revenge for the photos I took of him). Needless to say I didn't eat a bite - I just wanted to rest on the lounge chairs before boarding while Pat filled his belly.

The flight home was horrible with too many trips to the bathroom. Note to self: NEVER book an overnight flight again. EVER (unless of course it's business class and I can sleep on those flat lying beds).

When I got home I headed straight for my bed and slept for what seemed an eternity. I woke up burning and the thermometer was just under 40 degrees Celsius. So it was a trip to the doctor this afternoon followed by a visit to the pharmacy to pick up some pills. I've got everything I need to help me get back on track.

Looking forward to getting better and life returning to some normalcy.

Until tomorrow, remember to be thankful when you're feeling well - feeling sick really does suck!

Grace xx

1 comment:

  1. MtbSkillsCoachPat29 October 2010 at 21:56

    A bit too much info Grace ;-)
    Happy to repay the favor for feeling sick shots in Bali
    Anyone would think we spent the whole time in Bali sick. Well not so. I was only slightly out of action for 1night and then it was half speed for 2 days and then back into tour leader mode.
    Bali is fantastic.
    Book yourself a holiday there. But just dont bother with Kuta everything else is superb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...